Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Past Days Tweet's :))



 LaToya is talking about seeing Michael and talking about Michael not tweeting, She is talking about him in present terms. Also Jermain talk about Michael being "with us" in present terms even though he talk about Michael as a spirit. It's interesting though that he is talking about the beginnings. Could it be a new fresh start??



There are no worries of we learn from the past!

Thank you LaToya Jermaine and Paris for bringing hope :))

6 comments:

  1. All good things come to those who wait...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A french saying says... "Patience est mère de Sureté."
    // "Patience is the mother of safety."

    ♥L♥O♥V♥E♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Piece by Piece...Michael is revealed..." Kenny Ortega (This Is It)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found Paris's tweet very strange because it was a run of the mill quote that every body did on that day. I would of thought Paris being Paris and so close to her father as we are to believe she is the apple of her fathers eye and from what I have read and investigated Paris thinks the world of her father so to me that tweets weak sounds a bit off. Because in the past Paris has always and will always be very passionate towards her father no matter what. Paris is and always will be Michaels "little Girl" as all his children are his life. So for Paris just to post this light hearted tweet about her father I just don't get it .I lost my father at a older age and that took me quite a long time to come to terms with without begin in the public eye with the most famous person on this plant?? It just doesn't seem right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've dreamed of Michael and of Paris yesterday afternoon in a nap (28/06).. I dont know if it have a meaning or if its a link to this tweets and post..

    ReplyDelete