Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, February 13, 2012

proof he`s watching us

TMZ makes you once more believe with his background


he`s around and watching you like a  amazingly smooth pepper

http://www.drpepper.com/video/
I'm a Pepper
Moonlight
You're a Pepper
Good times
Drink Doctor Pepper














I drink Doctor Pepper and I'm proud
I used to feel alone in a crowd
But now you look around these days
That seems to be a Doctor Pepper craze

I'm a Pepper in the sunshine
I'm a Pepper in the moonlight
I'm a Pepper in the good times
Doctor Pepper
Sunshine
THANK YOU TMZ




4 comments:

  1. OMG what are YOU trying to sell us now Mr Jokester?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not for sale you get it all for free...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahahahaah I thought something looked suspicious about that commercial. Just couldn't place my finger on it. Much Love to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, thanks to looking4truth, i figured out I am a Pepper B-)..
    good catch..
    I like the MJ commercial, and the one with everyone wearing a shirt describing who they are, beautiful message!

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete