Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Book of Shadows


October 20, 2012 @looking4truth77 made this tweet:
 

As I lye in poisoned darkness, I think of you.
Though there are memories of happiness and love, I cannot stop the suffocating reality, that you are no longer by my side.
I love you, forever, always, and pure.
I love you , until my last breath, which you own.
I will not go, Heaven, Hell, or any other Realm.
I will stay, and I will love you even in death.
When they lay me out for all to see, come and kiss me in my poisoned casket, to lay my body to sleep.
But I will still be by your side.
Ever and ever, until the day comes when you sadly take your last breath.
I will wait that day for you, for I know you will have felt my presence, and that I haunted your thoughts.
I love you with the heart of a lioness, strong, enduring, everlasting, and eternal.
You have told me you love me, even though you are with someone else.
When we meet in the darkness, and find each other once more,
Two souls bound together, In perfect love, in perfect happiness.
I know not, how many seasons will pass, but I promise forever I will wait for only you 
 

The text called “Deep Dark Love” and is taken from “the Book of Shadows”. The Book of Shadows is a book of spells for all of the people who are interested in the power of Wicca & Paganism. The book work as a workbook and contains rituals, spells, history, instructions for circle casting, correspondences, herbal lore, dreams and so much more. The book is a personal book.

The first Book of Shadows was created by the pioneering Wiccan Gerald Gardner sometime in the late 1940’s or early 1950’s. Traditionally “a Witch book of shadows is destroyed upon death”. So that none would know that they were a witch. Gerald Gardner is the “father of Wicca”.

A High Priestess in the Wiccan coven soon noticed that much of the content in the “Book of Shadows was taken not from ancient sources as Gardner had initially claimed, but from the work of the occultist Aleister Crowley, from Aradia, or the Gospel of Witches, from the Key of Solomon and also from the rituals of Freemasonry.”

2 comments:

  1. This definitely sounds like some crossed over to the darkside kind of happenings, I think I must let the light emcompass me on this one, even though I don't have the spirit of fear, some things don't sit well with my psychic, kind of like, someone's in the dark waiting for you, but how ever, it is very informative, and shades a light, on the darkside, Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also must state, that this passage is very alluring so one must be very careful when dealing with the darkside, or even reading post in reference to, without bein conscious of their spiritual walk, and awareness of the Deep Darkness, men could fall into, unaware, I call it temptation, and the passage above is very seductive, just my opinion, because its some what romanticised, with a deep desire of eternal love, with soul ties, Love you

    ReplyDelete