Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Results: Do You Think Michael Jackson Have a Twin Brother?

Do You Think Michael Jackson Have A Twin Brother?

133 voted and these are the results:

46 (34%)  Yes
61 (45%)  No
20 (13%)  I don't know
6   (4%)    You're totally insane and have lost it Looking4truth77  


34 % believe that Michael Jackson have a twin brother but the rest (66 %) do not know or say he do not have a twin brother.

Thank you all that have been participating in our poll.

We will come back to this and much much more!! Love you all

8 comments:

  1. I wonder why the question of whether twin Michael, is asked? and at the same time I tell myself that if this issue is raised is that necessarily, that is really necessary, otherwise it would be useless to approach it. This puzzles me a lot and I wonder how far do you take us quietly, asking us our opinion on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course it is.... If there always has been more than One Michael- everything about his life& "death" changes...L.O.V.E

      Delete
  2. Waiting for the mirror to crack...then we will most certainly discover something.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a scary thought BUT could MJ have been cloned??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they look different- much alike- but slightly different- look into the Jackson family- its a BIG family- I think thats where you ll find the answers... going back to Indiana :)))

      Delete
  4. Thats my TWITPIC u used? http://twitpic.com/8aidq8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it looks like the same picture, I found that one on the internet. Love that picture :) love you

      Delete
  5. That is so crazy. I have always thought there was another michael. I'm not really gonna go into this or anything cuz the stuff I know and seen I could write a book on just that. But, yeah michael was somethin else let me tell ya.

    ReplyDelete