Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dr. Conrad Murray's CRYING VOICEMAIL ???

"I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."
The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.


Pretty weird if he can`t use his hands and have no more use in his arms..
I think his nose was far by long enough to dail the numbers...

Let me know what ya thinkin??


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/23/dr-conrad-murray-crying-voicemail-constant-pain-phone-cant-sleep-jail/#ixzz2Itweo2wt
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I think it's a scripted story of MJ's great adventure. How can the doctor be accused of the manslaughter of a person who is still alive?

    Unfortunately, in this world, even "official" trials, documents, result of election....things can be fixed as planned.

    "Right shoulder pain" reminds me of Tarot card http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fool_(Tarot_card).
    The Fool is the spirit in search of experience.
    The Fool is unnumbered; sometime represented as 0 (the first) or XXII (the last)
    The number 0 is a perfect significator for the Fool, as it can become anything when he reaches his destination as in the sense of 'joker's wild'.

    The time 2:30am and being unable to use hands remind me of Old Hag Attack (sleep paralysis).

    One more thing this reminds me is the fact that people can sell anything for money. Conrad Murray's baby mama Nicole Alvarez sold the voicemail message to pay the rent.

    Just thought so.

    ReplyDelete