Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is This Dave Dave???

Dave Dave appeared on the Larry King Live Show, that aired very soon after Michael Jackson’s “death”.

It has been speculated that the person that appeared on Larry King Live could have actually been Michael in disguise, and not the real Dave. Interestingly Dave has went by other names throughout his life, David Rothenburg, David Jordan Robinson, David Tothenburg and Dave Dave
He legally changed his name to David Jordan Robinson after two basketball players who befriended him: Chicago Bulls star Michael Jordan and the San Antonio Spurs' David Robinson...
Here is the video for you to make your own conclusion.
As with all conspiracy theories, if you believe in it – if you believe that you are in the know and can smell the truth that others cannot – it is unlikely you will be swayed by anyone outside your group. Sure, you are as blinkered in your own desire to be right, but, then, you know the truth.

You will pick bits of evidence that support your theory – however small – and overlook the welter of evidence against.

Don’t be a cynic. Be a sceptic




You only need to watch the above video again and it is so Michael. Not that I can see Michael there with a lot of fantasy and imagination. I see him like he is without mask. I see nothing and no one but Michael. The way he moves his eyes, the way he moves his head. The way he looks when he is interrupted. The way he plays with his lower lip. The way he sits back after he said what people need to understand about him (check 4:10). The way he throws back his head (check 0:53).
The white under his iris, the size of his nose.

Let alone his voice and the way he says some specific words like I never heard anyone talk but Michael.

Aside from the michaelness of Dave I find Miko very suspicious, too. He smiles like he is hiding something imo plus he doesn't look into the camera a lot.

No, when I watch this video there is really not much space for a doubt of whom I'm looking at and whom I'm listening to.

5 comments:

  1. Help me? I thought Dave Dave has blue eyes but this guy has BIG beautiful brown eyes???? Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course It's Mj. Have u noticed, we haven't heard anything else from Miko pw Dave since then ? They R waiting 4 their moment ! Yes, the real Dave Dave has Crystal blue eyes. Mj we noticed ! We miss & love u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not ever get tired of seeing this video .. It has a huge impact on me, is amazing! DAVE DAVE? No.. MICHAEL MICHAEL :)michelamjjlove

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still believe ever since June 25th 2009 that Michael is still alive. My gut feeling tells me so. The way Dave Dave sinks down in his chair when Larry is talking to him. I saw this very same thing in an interview when Michael was being questioned about the child molestaion bull crap. I have a very strong feeling that the Dave Dave on Larry Kings is Michael Jackson. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave Dave speaks very confident about this . he even interrupts Larry king couple times while Larry was talking .. I think someone who dint have much media exposure as MJ and not be high profile would not do that he would not interrupt the host of the show they would obey the rules of the show more. At one point Dave Dave in the clip stole the show by talking too much about MJ as if saying its time for me to shine .. Dave Dave should be shy on Larry King but in stead i got the feeling that he feels like the most important person in the room.

    ReplyDelete