Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, April 26, 2013

Trapped in the Mirror of my mind


You are trapped in a cage..
no one sees it.. not even you..
you don't know what it's made of..
you don't even know where it came from.. In times of trouble and insanity
I carry masks to disguise
the pain I carry
secure behind my eyes.. it's like it never goes away
it explains all of my fear and pain .
Do you think it will ever go away ?
If it does
I wonder what will happen embracing loneliness
comprehending vagueness
befriending uncertainties
playing with vulnerabilities
absorbing obscurities
appreciating difficulties
dredging malfunctions
living with illusions
Shoved between the pages of a forgotten book
sizzling out a tragedy the chills that go down my spine make me feel abnormal
Stone cold heart, hopeless with my decaying scars.
Betrayed trust, my hurt invisible to your lies
A monster is all I see beyond my reflection in the mirror.
If only I could escape these chains and cuffs
And once again run from my thoughts.
I hold in the anger, I hold in the pain.
Slip on the mask,
Used so many years.
Like a clock without numbers, a mirror without glass. A knife without a blade
the screaming voices in my demonic mind
Memories stare back at you,
through the mirror in your mind
Oh, what a wicked thing it is for flesh of one living creature to continue living through one living creatures death
For inside I hide the pain that's real.
This is it. No going back.
I breathe in, but I can't let it out.
Yet one piece was left the same.
Shattered hopes never died in vain
Love holding power unbroken by hate

7 comments:

  1. If I look at your mirror I see a human beeing, not a monster,
    Monsters are people who enjoy the suffering of others, those who take pleasure in hurting without a plausible reason.
    Wear a mask is the only way to hide deep wounds that tear the soul and the body.
    It is a half-life suspended.
    Break the chains!
    You're not alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we dive deep into that emotional pain and process it all through our heart it unmasks the lies that our mind/ego has trapped us into. Forgive, love and have compassion for your inner child who is the broken one and needs nourishment. Please know I do love and care. We are All One. <3 <3 B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I well know what you're talking about.
      Take care of your inner child I send him all love I can, maybe one day I will see his smile in your eyes...
      Love U

      Delete
  3. Always there My Friend♥
    I DO Love and Care for You♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cage is there from the beginning and I decided to keep my soul inside of it.
    For me it's normal to ware a mask outside. It's almost a skin. In the cage, I feel relaxed having my face, in other words being alone. I don't feel lonely.
    I feel lonely when I am surrounded by others because I realize I'm different.
    I'm protecting a light inside, not to be extinguished by the evil wind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of People see what their eyes see , the shell . There are people
    able to see the light inside, feel the soul and get in touch with it ...
    People that love unconditionally without prejudice without judging , in
    silence, without asking anything back
    They follow the light of love living in their hearts. <3
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you opened the cage?...you back? I have tears in my eyes...

    ReplyDelete