Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Whitney Houston ceremony for LIFE

This is part of the lyrics from the ceremony:

here we are again in a all familiar place.....
noone ever knows the time or space....
dont cry for me dont share a tear the times with you will always be....
when Im gone she carry on...
dont cry for me...
noone needs to blame no no...
my death has been to leave...
dont carry... shame
the reason why I came you soon will see...
dont cry for me.....
when Im gone still carry on dont cry for me....
soon time will end its...and all the world will see dont cry for me...


This line was spoken:

....last saturday when Whitney found her way into safety....

The golden car with the golden casket leave the church.


 Do not believe everything you see!  Or as the text on Bobby Browns arm said: 






6 comments:

  1. Do not tell me that this is a hoax to Whitney too? I will hallucinate..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things are similar... and it cant be too many coincidences...

    ReplyDelete
  3. than it's... a BIG possibility that its a hoax too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think whitney died...I do think michael is alive though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah, I think they are hanging out together and making THIS MOVIE !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. something fishy going down, i can smell it!, something isn't right..this is one celebrity beside Michael Jackson that i feel something inside about...i mean most celebrities are killed by the game, but these two are fishy!
    something is totally going down!, i just dont get why when they get old all this happens, i mean they have children and family who care for them now, why risk that?
    i just dont get that about all this, why not do this at young age!?

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete