Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, February 10, 2012

Please don't go now, please don't fade away, my heart is yours

I just have to say this one thing, and it's really important that you listen to me. It just doesn't feel like this thing is ever gonna go away. It's always there. I can't get on with my life. The things that we have with each other; I don't have with any other person, with any other human being. We should be with each other."


With every moment we share, every smile, every touch, I become more certain that in you, I've found something I've looked for a very long time. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know how much your love excites me and how happy I feel when I'm with you. And, from this day forward, that's more than enough
 
I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen, or who I’m gonna meet, where I’m gonna wind up. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you, to make each day count."


I've heard so many times, "you've got to take love slow." That's just something said by unsure people who don't know what it's like to fall, when you fall with all your heart. Wanting to be together every second you're apart. Must not know what it feels like to feel like this. Longing for each moment, waiting for each kiss. I could never love you enough

Everybody's so lonely lately. I don't need a damn book to save me. So celebrated, but I think I hate it now. I never said I'd be the one to figure out that something's wrong. It's the end of the world and all anyone can think about's themselves. All my friends and all my towns are just here till I hit the ground. I guess I'm better, I'm better off loving myself.
Sometimes I pray I don't die, I'm a goddamn hypocrite. But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense. There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live. And so I do what I do, and at least I exist. What could mean more than this?

It's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days. Don't you waste your life waiting for it to change. Just put on your dancing shoes and dance those cares away. If I'm The Sound Of Music, you're The Science of Sleep. Cause I'm obviously, and you're obviously, too young to care, too bold to love. Too naive to notice that sometimes all you need is some love to get by, to be alright, even when the world's falling off it's axis. I need a new love, someone to help me home when I'm drunk and can't stand up. Someone to tell me wrong from right, so I won't screw it up again. Maybe we could wait til the sunset sank, and devise a new plan to start over again.


I want to be your only constant in this ever changing universe. Either the sun that awakens the light in your eyes, or the moon that soothes you into slumber at night. Or maybe the rings around saturn with the way they'd find a way to gently enwrap you. Or the row of constellations you always look for, to guide you back home, to the place where we both know you've always belonged.


she's the air I would kill to breathe. Holds my love in her hands, still I'm searching for something. Out of breath, I am left, hoping someday I'll breathe again. It hurts to be here. I only wanted love from you. It hurts to be here. What am I gonna do?

10 comments:

  1. Sending you a hug. Everything is OK if you believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These words are inspired by that? I think I have an idea but I'm not sure .. They evoke the paradox of love for me, both a torture and happiness. I would answer, what should we do? not to cause suffering. I do not want to hurt and yet I love her ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. for whom these words?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sorry but are you starting off writing for some Boon and Mills romance?? Not bad, not bad at all..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you big hugs. Your words have touched my heart so deeply. I can understand your words very well. A love so deep as yours can be felt so intense with every word you write. God Bless You and hang in there, keep the faith and believing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is so beautiful, i love it!
    your wonderful!...
    if this is intended for an audience or a special person, im sure they truly love you back!

    -Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please Love yourself first and foremost and it will be mirrored back to you in so many ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful what you write..
    Words coming right from your Heart.

    Hunger of Love is the most terrible hunger to endure.
    We can survive seven days without eating,
    We can survive three days without drinking,
    We cant past any day without loving
    And to be loved.
    Love is what we all need♥
    Yes.. It's like breathe.
    We die, without air...
    As we can die, without Love.

    Maybe it's why Heart and Lungs are so close..
    Coz.. Loving & Breathing are our vital functions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If she means all for you, why you don't ask her to come by your side?

    ReplyDelete