Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, March 23, 2012

Let’s Play A Game

You want to know who I am?  Let’s play a game!!! You know how much I love hide and seek!!! It’s almost Easter and the Easter Bunny has left you a puzzle to complete. Once you have completed the puzzle use the first letter of all of the words to create a new word. He also dropped some “eggs” (the “eggs” are colored letters hidden in Posts) in my Blog. Once you find the “eggs” put them together to make a word.   LOL what did you think this was going to be easy?



Once you have both words remember this riddle:


For the first of the puzzle is backward
And the second part is forward.
You will also need a name
I give you the name Looking4truth777
Enter them all and the door to the mystery
Of who I am…Will be revealed.


 https://secure.fotki.com/login

This is a two part hide and seek, you need both parts to get the prize.  Now…It is your job to complete the puzzel and find all the “eggs” in order to open up the door to Wonderland.





**WARNING**


**DO NOT SHARE YOUR EGGS, OR ANSWERS IF YOU DO THE GAME IS OVER**



24 comments:

  1. The rules of the games are not fair when we are not talking English commonly.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://translate.google.com/# Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. so....I will never know who you are :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not about translate.. It's finding the words corresponding to the definitions.. I dont know all the English vocabulary.
    If I post a grid of crosswords in French... can you do it?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. this si so cruel and no funny !
    Anonbelievers

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is HELL and sorry but i dont need to know who you are !

    ReplyDelete
  7. If u work with a "team" why do we only get 2 know ur name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry but all the eggs hatched and the chooks just ran amok .. so folks if you can't find the eggs, just blame me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you`re funny hahaha Thanks for the laugh

      Delete
  9. I got a name I think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please help us out who is it? Lol.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for the puzzle, It is a great thing you are doing. I for one want to know who you are. I will work on this thing until I figure it out. Haha what a challenge. Do I get a baby chick or an easter bunny if I find all the clues, haha. :D Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You dont give the same chances to everybody..It's not not fair..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really hard! How are we suppose to know what the new word is? I filed out the crossword puzzle but I have no idea what the word I am trying to make is. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nevermind I got the crossword puzzle but how many eggs are there?

      Delete
    2. When you find them you`ll see it... Bless you

      Delete
  13. first of all your a cheater lol
    ok so how many eggs are there?, i mean you have to be fair about that..

    p.s this game is no fun :(, you know how i stick to challenges and you challenged us lol..be more specific with ur instructions u freaking rabbit..if i see a rabbit in past week imma kill it just cause of you(hope your happy) haha

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blog is interesting, Its a pleasure reading it. The game I love it, just for fun I made the puzzle, I can say is very clever. Thank you for it. You are doing a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. woohoo I found the word, I did get my award :)))) I love you my Aladdin Your Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  16. So where are we suppose to put our answers?

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is a web address that was included at the end. This is where you put your answers. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just to pump all you guys up ..I GOT IT :D lol

    -MJheartdefiner..

    ReplyDelete