Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, June 18, 2012

Find Out What Is Your Love and LOve Life

I know there are times, things are tough. Some things are more, when we are older.
Even if I’m not alone online.. even if I’ve close Friends here.. even if I’ve a Soul 
Mate on earth.. 
I’m more & more older each year that pass away.

I have no one in my real life.. no one who care, who hug me, who hold my hand.
I dont know how many time I still will be on earth.. but, I want to meet my True Love.. 
and live with until the end.

I know that True Love, is to feel the life.. and live through the eyes and the Love of 
another one.. 
I never meet this True Love..this true person..

Life is what it is.. 
People cross our life.. 
All people haven’t the same goal, nor the same way, nor the same definition of the verb 
“Aimer”.

Some play with us.. Some use us.. 
Some just need travel’s friend for a while.. 
And sometimes.. we are only a step for others.

Difficult to find.. Difficult to trust.. Difficult to wait.. 
Difficult to have so much love in my heart & not being able to share it, with someone in 
my life. 
It’s sad & sometime painful to be alone with the half of a heart..

“When we miss Love… we miss to live” …
Don’t miss your life.. find your Love

6 comments:

  1. I already found you..LOVE ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you Love and happiness. I wish you don't have to be alone and that you have someone to hold you and hug you when you need it. I hope you get to feel that in real life. Soon.
    I wish the same for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful & touching words. Whoever wrote this wish you to find your true love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know these feelings all to well, in which you speak of,and I find the world is a very lonely place when your Heart,is traveling the road of life alone, in that aspect, it's very hard,sad even painful at times, and you have all these questions for God, wanting to know the whys, or is this even your purpose in life, to live out, I often see couples, sharing intimate moments, that is when the Pain usually comes, but the Sad part is, you have all this Love, in your Heart to Give, and you spread to others, but never in that Intimate way, with that someone who you know, there would be no limits, to the physical Art of Love, It's been a very long time, since I've been intimate with someone, even in just embrace, days, turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, months turn into years, years, turn into more years, then you start to wonder, will the magic of sharing Love, with another, ever happen in your life time, that's the hard part, because growing older alone, is the hardest thing one could ever endure, because the loneliness just won't leave you alone, God, Himself said, it's not good for man to live life alone, but me personally, I just can't, as Janet say, let anyone hold me, even though there's been many offers, so when I say, I know these feelings all to well, this is true confession, besides true love doesn't hurt, I would never play with someones emotions, and I definitely would never play with my own, so that makes me a very lonely camper, but I never give up on Love, if it's for me it will happen, I keep the faith in that area, so never give up on Love, because you never know, God's, plan, in that area of your life, Love You

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my it shocks me how lovable you are and you say you have not found your true love, well never fear im sure one day you will. keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete