Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, July 2, 2012

Neglect skeptiscism



"Beat me, hate me 
You can never break me 

Will me, thrill me 

You can never kill me 

Chew me, sue me 
Everybody do me 
Kick me hike me 
Dont you black or 
white me!"



We are there to spread a message, if you don't like it. Use the unfollow button, Please! If you don't like the grammar or spelling we could try another language but unfortunately not many would understand it. The important thing is the message not those things. if you don't want to read our investigations, So don't! 



Thank you all for the love and support! We put a lot of work in this blog and open it again for you all to see that we are here and we are watching you. None have closed it, it's our own choice. WE are a team of both men and women and we have "guest- authors" on the blog as well. This means there are many that have shared posts on the blog during the past year and among all the authors are many different native languages. 

Twitter will remain closed until we decide to open again. We have recieved threats and hate in comments and dm's. Single team members have been threatend by people that have no idea what happens inside the team. From now on all that do that will be banned and neglected forever. We are here to spread the message and will neglect skepticism just like LaToya so wisely tweeted. The posts will not be many due to lack of time. But the blog will remain like it's originally supposed to be. We believe that this world can become a better place if we all unite and work together and not share hate and negativity. The love is what will heal this world. The message is clear and we wish you all to take it to the heart and listen. So we advice you all to block the negative people and listen to positivity, you will see that you will feel happier. The truth will always prevail. 



Thank you LaToya for the tweet, it really helped us. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment