Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Lady In My Life


Suddenly, my world, my life was standing still, and you touched my hand. My life will never be the same, I love you so much. At last, I found in you, the dearest things I know are what you are. My life ain’t worth living, if I can’t be with you. Girl your every wonder in this world to me. Gonna love you more each day, even when we’re old and gray.  You’re my best friend, my love.  Girl, there’ll be no other. I’d be the worlds poorest millionaire, if I can’t have you. Stay with me, we’ve got rainbows yet to find. Come go with me, hold on together darling.  Don’t let go of my hand, keep the faith, baby. Baby, I promise that I do all I can, feel my touch you know how much I need ya.  A feeling so true, just like in the movies. But the power is in believing, I want to love you. Put all your trust in me, hold me. Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter, just call my name and I’ll be there. Darlin’ let me hold you,  won’t you stay with me until the morning sun? We’ve been together for such a long time, and together we’ll fly. I’ll give you my heart, we’ve got forever, forever, cuz you’re the lady in my life.








6 comments:

  1. awww how cute!, this woman is lucky!, you love her so much!, its really cute :)
    i hope it works out for you!

    -minnie(mjheartdefiner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a splendid thing...blessings to you both <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is plain to see the love you have for her. And I wish you both a beautiful relationship always. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.O.V.E

    * Michaela *

    ReplyDelete