Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You'll never hear the message I give ...

Like most people, some mornings I wake up and feel less than enthusiastic ... in my darkest moments, I even consider throwing in the towel.
I know this sounds silly but I don't know if I want to try anymore
I Feel Like Throwing In The Towel. At this point
I really do feel like I am living in a fish bowl looking out at the outside
There are times when our capacity, abilities and resilience are expanding
 How do we take the pieces of the puzzle of our lives and pull them together to create a beautiful, finished landscape
what you believe you deserve. For example, if you find yourself in friendships  that you are always on the giving end and have a hard time receiving the same kindness back that you give out, it’s time to ask yourself what you believe about what you deserve
 joys we have and pain we learn to conquer – it’s all apart of life’s journey.
Furthermore, 10% of life is what happens to you, while 90% is how you choose to respond to it. When you feel like you’ve failed, it does not have to be final. Keep moving forward, making progress, trying until you see success in every area of your life. Remember every step forward, is a step toward progress
I can't take it anymore, my emotional pain is just too much to bare
I'm suffocating But I'm so scared to tell them what I truly think
 the stress is killing my brain and nobody cares.
 i'm so scared that I'm practically shaking inside. Nothing good ever comes when it comes to me. I wonder why...does anyone out there love me?
Please, I'm already dying on the inside. It hurts...so bad...

11 comments:

  1. Hey there!!! dear you are loved by so many ppl!!! may be it's not what you really need but is truly love...
    What could be worse than death from inside???
    Sometimes we depend on the circumstances and if we can't change them we should change our perception...
    Life so shortly you can't carry whole world on own shoulders...
    Be free do what you want to do...
    No matter what going on - be happy!
    I guess its better have only one true friend then 10 "kinda friends" and i'm sure somewhere you have one like that!

    I love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read you, and as if I saw myself in your thoughts. So I understand your feelings, my friend. I hope you do not mind this treatment to you. I recently found out about you. I would like to express my deep sympathy. My shyness often prevents me to start a dialogue first, and if you want to talk about anything, you know that you have person who will be very glad to hear from you. It's me, @ Lovelyfriend_

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed your blog from the beginning and Its always a pleasure to read it, very educative. I want to thank you for doing this great job. I appreciate it! I understand how you are feeling! I'm with you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. my darling, I'm not used to feel you so .. what happens? Please, do not get down like Pino, you are our pillar, we need you and also Pine .. I know, it's hard sometimes for me and for all of us who put the soul in what we do to know the truth, but probably we have been chosen to do this and we must fight to the end .. you, more than any other, are coming to the truth and this does you credit .. I say this with my heart and I'm sure you make it, but you must have patience! Honey, you'll always have my support, you can count on me .. I do not have your intelligence, but I'll do everything I can to help you .. We are a family, we are the soldiers of love, never forget that! I love you from the bottom of my heart! smile :) michelamjjlove

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the comments and I think I understood that you have had any problems? if you like, you can tell me about it ok? I hope it's nothing serious .. Please, do not feel me anxious .. tell me! michelamjjlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand how you feel. I also wake up everyday wishing and wonder if this dream I have will ever come true. I feel so frustrated because no one understands me, and that I am doing what I want to do and that is to be with my friends, I love you my dear friend, and I will stand behind you always. I know some of what you are going through, and you deserve to be appreciated as the person you really are. Hugs my friend. I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if it is compressible, we all felt that way sometime in our lives and more compressible is so important

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh yes I have often wanted to join the throng and throw in my towel..but then something tugs my heart and I realize I had made a commitment to make a difference in shining my light. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're really not alone as you can see, any feel this way, many have been on the giving end only for decades. I think it's hard to reach out this day and age because if you speak your inner most feelings people turn their backs on you, or they think you're depressed and need to be on suicide watch, or you're a drama queen and so fourth, it's become a tabu for millions. Times have changed, there was a time you could reach out and someone would put your hand in theirs and support you. Not anymore, The world we live on is being abused, People are being emotionally and physically abused.. Young and old. I have felt the way you have felt for almost 25 years and the end is still not in sight.

    I recommend a song, Keith Urban You're not a long tonight, It's a beautiful song.

    Have faith, keep strong and keep spreading the words of hormony. I will never give up trying, Until my last breath, I show my children every day how to care for the world, They see me donate even when I don't have much money because I explain to them, even when we are not that financially stable there is a billion people out there who is worse off and need any help that can be given, MY daughter drawed a picture the other day, she is 6, it was of two people, and she wrote "heal the world" at the top and there was a flower at on the ground and she wrote the words "save the flowers and the trees" and a little dialogue between the two expressing that the lone flower needed to be saved. I cried because my message is being sent out and my children will send it out and hopefully my grandchildren and greatchildren will also spread the love around the world. I will never give up, to give up means to give up on future generations if you don't get the word out, how do they know to love, be kind and take care of the planet?

    ReplyDelete