Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Summary: The Bombings and Attacks

September 11, 2001the twin towers New York fell after a terrorist attack and also Pentagon in Washington was attacked.  There have been speculations wether the attacks were real terrorist  attacks or a made plan to scare people.

March 11, 2004 Madrid bombings. 10 bombs went off targeting the Madrid Communter Train System. 2051 wounded and 191 dead. The attacks happened exactly 911 days after the 911 attacks in New York.

In July 7, 2005 London bombings. 52 people died and 4 suicide bombers. Over 770 people were injured. Another bombing exactly 2 weeks after the first was planned but could be stopped.
July 11, 2006 Mumbai Western Railway was bombed 714 died in a series of 7 bombs that did take place within 11 minutes. It was a well coordinated bombing.

2 comments:

  1. The #7 seem to play, a mayor roll in all of these events, which in the bible the #7 is referred to as the # of completion,Im truely speechless,7 is my favorite # I was born 714 0+7=7 2+7=14 7+14=21 21/3=7 #3 is another mayor # player in the bible, this has always been how I've calulated my birthday, I'm the tenth, and last child of my parents, 10-3=7 I don't know whether to be afraid, or not, but for some strange reason I'm really not,I Truely believe God, did not give me the spirit of fear. So just have to keep the Faith, and know that God, is still in Control, He created me not man, and I do Believe, The Truth Will Set People Free, So Keep Spreading the Truth.I understand your blog completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete