Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, November 5, 2012

The kiss of death

Within these walls of blood and bone
the core of me is lifeless stone
forgetting faith, forever weak
never trust, never speak

under my mask, horror abides
once revealed, it will not hide
my true being, deranged and sick
which side of me would you pick?

my shell is breath taking, not a single flaw
my voice is enchanting, my beckoning call
my body is tight, your perfect dream
but who i truly am, would make you scream

beneath this layer of simple skin
lies a demon bedded within
cold and dark, it never sleeps
evil, mad, meager, weak

I came into this country without getting caught, and now everyday i am hunted and sought.
Whole nations have gathered to plan my destruction..they call me a breeder of crime and corruption.
I am more deadly then whiskey, more deadly then wine..hence i am known as the scourge of mankind.
I come in a powder thats nothing but waste, i look soft and fluffy, but im bitter to the taste.
I am brown, I am white..but deadly to use..but once your addicted i really abuse

From heads of state to the lowest of scum..i give you my word they'll be under my thumb.
I will take a richman and make him poor..i'll take a virgin and make her a whore.
I will make you lie,steal,borrow,and beg.
You will search for a vein in your arm or leg.
I will make you selfish and fill you with greed..regaurdless of color,religon, or creed.
My gift is an illusion, my blessing is fake, death and destruction follow my wake.
I am the kiss of death to all i touch..i start as a gift and end as a crutch.

8 comments:

  1. You are much too critical and hard on yourself, remember nobody is perfect! Thats what makes us al special and unique in our own way. I love you my friend, just the way you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talking about MONEY!! Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not talking about yourself...Money will make you do all of those thing that are explained in the POEM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CORRECTION: *things that are explained in the POEM. I know I am smart.

      Delete
  4. Temptation is the rehearsal for bad karma ... the heart knows this...but the head gets easily turned..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking the following;

    People cannot serve two masters simultaneously. Suppose, two maters are in yourself.
    Maybe one is "Master "and the other is Master called "Monster".

    "Master" is yang / state of day / true self / knowing Good or Bad / river / sky /pure soul / guardian spirit / higher spirit / Baal(Barl), Amen(Ammon, Amun) / light which casts shadow / thankful, kind and positive / knowing everything is connected / Master can behave like a Monster, Monster to fight against Darkness / Hidden Goddess

    "Monster" is ying / state of night / self / thinking Loss and Gain/small boat tossed about on the waves / clouds float and waft / dark parasite soul / vice-guardian spirit / Lower spirits (possession) / Aton(Aten) / shadow of the light / offensive, exclusive and negative /having decadent, tentative, selfish motivation / Monster can pretend as Master, Master to manipulate with Fear, Money, Elitism / Shown God
     
    Each of us naturally regard "self" as myself and think about only "myself" to TAKE, even by using a FAKE, to GET even on a BET, because we were born into a material world and have been hoping to be rich physically rather than mentally.

    Living in this money oriented world, we tend to have strong attachment/tenacity of purpose /(selfish) desire to want to improve /(selfish) dream to be better / concern for your own interests and welfare.

    Money is a trap. Dark power controls people and the world with their Tool = (Money). If the Light possesses Money, it's the threat for Dark. Dark has to struggle to black-out or at least cloud the light. When the light was covered with clouds, you would be led to be negative.

    Under the state, we are tend to feel comfortable in the atmosphere with evil. You like to stay with people who have the same vibration, people who speak the same words and listen to the same music.

    If you are physically tired/polluted, evil mind gets empowered. Or, if you are a such "pure soul", "dark parasite souls" around you cannot let you exist and start to attack you. Then you will be affected or confused and you start to empower shadow of yourself.

    The clouds make you sick mentally and physically. Anger, Anxiety, Attachment, negative thoughts empower the clouds more and more.

    Because of the law of the conservation of energy, the energy of our words and actions changes the world, the universe somehow.

    The outside world and other people are the projection of yourself. The problems of the world/ other people are exactly our own problems.

    The world is the echo of man's heart. If each of us can change one"self", the world can be changed. If each of us think about others first, our kind thoughts echo people around us and the universe.

    Water let us know that Thankfulness and smile can purify the clouds and empower your "true soul".
    http://youtu.be/tAvzsjcBtx8
    http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dna1.html

    I will stop here as it's going to be too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drug adddiction, is one of the most destructive killers of mankind, there is, because, it don't discriminate, no matter age, race, creed, rich, poor, it's out to kill, once you've open that door, the strong hold, of that spirit, is unreal, whether you are a user, or whether you deal, this is such a wonderful descriptive analogy, of what drug addiction's job is, to steal, kill, and destroy, the very soul of man, this is truely an amazing piece, thank you for sharing, Love you.

    ReplyDelete