Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, February 13, 2012

dancing in the moonlight

in the delightful moonlight in a sleepless night.
the touch of her fingers tenderly set afire.
her warm full lips brushing my cheek.
senses tingling begging for more.
our breath mingles sweet secretions of our mouths, blend and brew.
I look deep into in your beautiful eyes
while i run my nails against your back
massage your fantasies
a whisper full of desire
feeling your hands upon my chest
the softness of her brushing fingers following their way down
shivers running down my spine
she straddles my waiting body
i close my eyes gasping for air
moaning growling your name from the back of my throat
flesh moves with synchronized, frantic fluidity
seeing the desire in your eyes
our bodies melting together in the delightful moonlight

6 comments:

  1. O.O, your killing us with this lol..
    i love the imagery you display..
    its sexy, you should read your girl something like this for Valentines Day, you'll get a gift in return lol
    LOVE IT!

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the language of love, great job. I can tell that is from the heart because it can be felt with the heart as it is read. Love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such titillation can whet one's appetite. I need me a cold shower..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it makes my body tremble w desire..lol

    ReplyDelete