Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, February 8, 2013

MICHAEL JACKSON ALIVE TODAY

Who said Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you read?

 
 

Remember,the press is a business: Newspapers and magazines are in business to make money - sometimes at the expense of accuracy, fairness and even the truth

The fans know the tabloid garbage is crap. They always say to me, "Let's have a tabloid-burning." It's terrible to try to assassinate one's character. I've had people come to me, and after meeting me, they start crying. I say, "Why are you crying?" They say, "Because I thought you would be stuck up, but you're the nicest person." I say, "Who gave you this judgment?" They tell me they read it. I tell them, "Don't you believe what you read." ~ Michael Jackson
It’s like looking at a fictitious movie. Because its fiction. It’s like watching science fiction. It’s not true. And I know myself and it’s sad when people have to read those things and they believe it
Don't read stories that aren't true. They write those stories to mislead you and you're making them rich. It's not true, don't read it, it's garbage, it's junk food. Believe what I tell you

3 comments:

  1. "Dont believe what they say, there are lies"..
    its what Michael said to me in a Dream/vision in June 2005♥
    (dont think or say i've read it somewhere, coz before june 2005, i knew NOTHING and have read nothing about his live and his words..
    God is my own witness of this... and more than that, He Blessed me with all these Dreams i've had♥
    I BELIEVE in GOD, in Michael, and in a POWER named LOVE♥
    LOVE is above all, and makes all things possible..

    For me these Dreams/visions are the True and Intangible Proof that Michael is ALIVE

    #HoldingMyDream♥ with #LOVE♥ and #Respect♥

    ♥Love You♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Access to information and handling of information" has been needed to control public impression / opinion as they like and to turbulent stock price or to create wars so that they can gain money.

    In 1832, Rothschild paid Havas to steal information from France to create a war. What Agence Havas did was peeping semaphore signal. They provided fixed info and a fund to both countries. it's easy for them to control everything because they provided weapons, as well.

    19C, 2 employers of Agence Havas founded 2 agencies. Wolffs Telegraphisches Bureau in Germany and Reuters news agency in UK. Later Agence Havas became AFP in France. Now, AP, Reuters and AFP control 90% of news distribution of the world.

    They have succeeded in making the world believe that Media is neutral and fair. They control all, source of info, TV, Paper, industries. The reason why Media lies cleverly is because 90% of news distribution of the world is under their control.

    Right from the start, news agencies and all industries are of their family. Media exists as their TOOL to FOOL the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believe anything in the tabloids they're not about truth only selling stories, its sad Michael Jackson endured so much BS because of their lies, praying for better days when they'll see and publish the truth

    ReplyDelete