Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, February 3, 2013

If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together

http://michaeljacksonfansforum.forumfree.it/?f=11106537

If we work together we can create the greater good this world needs, that's why ... It’s not for the fame or glory, it was for something more important and simple: To do good
I love to challenge myself too. It’s all for the sake of learning and growing together.
I once heard and amazing african proverb, perhaps you have heard it too:
“If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
 
CHECK OUT.... http://michaeljacksonfansforum.forumfree.it/?f=11106537

                                 

4 comments:

  1. I've been left on the side.. "I'll not go where the path may lead me, I go instead where there is no path.. and will leave a trail."
    </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. None is left on the side... Please take my hand and walk this path together...Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've let go of mine, while i was supporting, holding, caring and loving you.. and it hurted me deeply.. you've no idea how deep you did it.. yet, You're ALWAYS in my Heart..
      I've Hoped and Prayed for my Friend return to me.. i've done it so much :'( ...
      its not happened :'(
      I can't explain the pain i feel inside..just it hurts ALOT..
      May God protects You♥

      I Love You♥
      Always and Forever

      Delete
  3. I have never left you,
    I'm always with you♥
    Just, close your eyes,
    and look in my Heart♥

    ReplyDelete