Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The rise of the phoenix

Search for what it is you hold close
to you...your truth
smile inward thinking you have
the upper hand in life
sit in the knowing of the lies that
have been shared with you
they were once my truth too

Birth of self in a timeless empty abyss
like the Phoenix rising the screams will
be heard...self proclamation...searing the ears of the deaf
bold in hews of orange and gold...
majestic release founded on the breast
the one...the oracle...seer and believer
of truth.
recess's of our inner caverns

Voices cry out begging for attention
the misery falling on deaf ears
wanton desires crest the the banks
Out of my ashes will rise a new phoenix
that life eternal because the spirit never dies
My soul is pure and love flows in my heart
Love, peace and compassion is my way
Like a phoenix I rise my life here restarts
The phoenix wil fight and cry
with strenght barley found
the phoenix wil rise against the world from ashes, dark and gray

2 comments:

  1. ooooo i like this!..strongness is portrayed!
    what is up with you being a different animal each week?, last week a rabbit, now a Phoenix??, you like me on my killing spree huh??? lol
    you do your thang honey!..(your picture is really nice)

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you went through a Dark Night of the Soul experience. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete