Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Love

I feel like I was screaming in the wind,
And nobody can heard me...
As if in the world, I were all alone,
And with me.. you aren't...
My heart is filled of you,
Of Love for you, it overflows,
Like a river overflowing its banks,
The flood of my heart pours,
From my eyes down my cheeks.
Each sound of its beating,
Is a note of the melody,
My heart is playing for you..
I feel your absence like a void,
As in the universe.. a black hole,
Something, with nothing, I can fill,
Cause you are what I need.
Love.. listen..
If, in the wind you don't hear my screams..
May the Angels whispers to you
The melody, my heart is playing...
If, in your dreams you don't hear these whispers,
May thousand and one butterflies,
Coming from the deepest of my heart,
Go cover you with kisses and my Love's words.
Love..
Feed me with your gentle words..
Comfort me with your warm arms..
Calm me with your sweet kisses..
Love me with your true heart..
Secures me with your care..
And never leave me.
Until the last day..
Until the end.

11 comments:

  1. so beautiful!Love is ALL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Loving This, Disire of Love,Thank You For Sharing, Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! so touching and beautiful!!! Thank you dear friend!!! I love your poems and missed them... Welcome back dear friend... Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. So touching and so beautiful, I love you and love your poems, I thank you for sharing with all of us this beautiful poem. My heart says the same for the one I love also. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful, it's beautiful when you find the one that fills the void.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful....


    L.O.V.E

    * MICHAELA *

    ReplyDelete
  7. very BEAUTIFUL....

    L.O.V.E
    * MICHAELA *

    ReplyDelete
  8. L.O.V.E

    * MICHAELA *

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.coolchaser.com/graphics/tag/I%20LOVE%20ERIC

    ReplyDelete