Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Summary: Is Whitney Houston Death or Alive?

On February 11, 2012 Whitney supposedly died in her hotel room in Beverly Hills. At first it was said to be an accident but the more that was said it started to look like she was killed by the system.

She was found dead in her suite 434 (4+3+4=11) and people close to her told “I’m afraid it’s true”.

The days went by and there were officially investigations saying that Whitney Houston was not killed and that it was a tragic accident after a night out in combination with drugs.

Then on February 18, 2012 there was a memorial called to celebrate Whitney´s life “Home going service” with all her close friends and family. The coffin did look like the one we did see at Michael Jackson’s memorial golden and with the same colors and the choir was dressed in white. They introduced Aretha Franklin before her performing and said “She loves Whitney and is her good mother”. 


Later on in the ceremony they did sing a song. Here are some of the words:
Here we are again in a all familiar place….
None ever knows the time or space….
Don’t cry for me don’t share a tear the times with you will always be….
When I’m gone she carry on….
Don’t cry for me…
None need to blame no no…
My death has been to leave…
Don’t carry…shame…
The reason why I came you soon will see…
Don't cry for me…
when I’m gone still carry on don’t cry for me…

This line was spoken in the ceremony: ….last Saturday when Whitney found her way into safety….

1 comment:

  1. OMG why are you playing with our minds??? Way toooo weirdddd !!! Wherever she may be, rest in peace Whitney knowing you are so loved...

    ReplyDelete