Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, April 23, 2012

We must unit, As one, To accomplish what it is our world needs

Follow the truth, There you will find the youth, That lies in each of us, There we will be blessed, As one family, Escaping the agony.
I never left you, I left a clue, For you to follow and see, To believe in me, To believe in unity, And became a community.
Keep me in UR heart, U R a big part, In the movement of today, Do not be lead astray, Have faith in Love & Hope, Together we will cope
Keep the faith!!!!
I am the sea, You are the tree, Working together to create, A banishment for hate, Can you feel it, Together we won't quit.
Don't ever let go of my hand, Together we will band, Stronger then ever, Lasting forever, You and me, Just believe and you will see
The pain gets stronger everyday, But we can't walk away, I'll take your hand, And help you stand, Strong and true, We will come through.

You are the seed of my hope, With you I can cope, I keep you close, To you I will expose, My heart and my thoughts, Of all the evil plots. 
UR love is magical, It is all I could hope 4, The love U gave me, In my time of need, Kept me alive, Moving forward..
Becarful who you put your trust in, You know when, They lie and skeem, To make you seem, To be bad, Just to make you sad.
Negative people want to bring you down, But they are the real clown, All of the lies, You can see in their eyes, Be true, no matter how few
Don't listen 2 tablid trash, It's only 4 cash, That is their silver lining, But together we will shining, Bright as the stars, Line the skys
Be the change you want to see, In time we will be, The unity we need, A new breed, Together we will stand, hand in hand.
I love U all from the bottom of my heart, This is only the start, To a world of beauty, We have a duty, 2 stand together, Facing the weather
United together we can tackle all the pain, Together we will attain, A world of peace, Our love will increase
Remember what i've taught you, You will see a new hew, Of faith and love, From he who wears the glove, Follow me, And just believe.
Look into my eyes, And realiz, The love I have shown, Listen to my tone, Hear my message to all, We'll no longer fall.
You are never alone, From the begining you've known, I was still hear, No longer a pupeter, I cut the strings, To let the bells ring.
Remember the love i've shawn, From upon my throne, I've given a gift, From the graveyard clift, To see and hear, When i disappeard.
Have faith in me, Then U will see, The truth that lies in front of UR eyes, Telling U no lies, Keep me in UR heart, I will never part.
Bonded together, We will beat the bad weather, Our strength together makes it possible, To beat the impossible!
Keep the faith, No longer feel wrath, Believe in me, And soon you will see, All you need to know, To help you glow.
Keep spirits alive, Together our hearts strive, I've brought U the messeges, I've given U passages, To follow, No longer will we be hollow.
Listen to your inner knowledge, And acknoledge, What it is you hear, I will remain here, Keep true to your heart, And make a new start
Join your neighbor, Join me, Be all of the love whicl lies within, Together and united, We will win!
Message of love, Is brought by the one above, Given to all purely, Within you will find security, Believe in your heart, We are all a part.
Our love together, Is the tether, That ties us in unity, Causing an immunity, To hate and disgrace, With this we must embrace.
Take my hand, and together we will stand, In a world of beauty, It is our duty, To change the world, Making a new world.
Together we will succed, Together to be freed, In a world of peace, Our pain will cease, We will stand in love, Together with the one above.
The love I hold for you, Is the very glue, That will bond us forever, For our endevor, To heal the world, And let it be unfurled.
Your support has kept me strong, I know I've been gone for long, but now is the time, to ring the chime, to thank you all and hear my call.
When I say I love you, thats for all time. Believe in me, and you will see, the man that lies within, and who I really have been!
My love for you will never falter, my love for you will never diminish, my hope for you will never leave me!
My words are from my heart, I wouldn't mislead you ever!! You have to believe in what your heart tells you.
 We must help our world, we must take control, We must unit, As one, To accomplish what it is our world needs

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much... its so true... UNITE so simple and so powerful!!! we will make the our best

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful words
    very true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sincere thanks for showing us through your own example of what loving and caring from the heart truly is. Good Role models are sorely needed in this society where greed and power stain our youths' minds. Love your message .. so heartfelt. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your words and your Love.. I love you too.. I'm here with you..Holding your hand..as I hold the hand of Michael.. and the one of others..trying (since I'm here) to spread the message of Michael..an universal message of Love.. LOVE one another, as God loves you..
    I hope your message can be read, heard everywhere and, all around the world.. that wars ends.. and Peace reign everywhere on Earth.
    ..LOVE...L.O.V.E...LOVE..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete