Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Media Do ANYTHING for a Story: George Michael!

The truth is out there is you really want to see it! So many are trying to really tell it! In this post it is from the twitter account of George Michael, he is telling how the media work to get a story. Just a story true or false and how to make sure none officially accuse them of writing a false story without revieling what it is they don't want to be in the public. The media lies and do anything for money! 
Below there are screenshots from the twitter account of George Michael. Please start read it from the bottom and go up...... 





2 comments:

  1. How sad it is, that we live in a world where people will do anything for gain, no matter who they hurt, no matter the cost,they seem to be blinded by greed, for things, which they can't take with them, when they leave this earth, you come into this world with nothing but, the expectations of being loved,and cared for, that should be the same way you achieve to leave, knowing that you are loved, and nothing else should matter, God's first commandment is to Love, why does that seem so hard for people to do without motive, or limits, things can't give you pure joy,like Genuine Love can, things can't make your Heart Smile, like Love, Things can't give you that feeling, you get when you share,youself with someone who needs you, honestly, not use you, but honestly needs you, because God send them to you, because he knew you would be faithful, in doing what he will of you. I've Lost a lot in my life time, Hurricane Katrina, I lost everything I owned at the time,all of my material values, but I don't miss those things, the Love of those who meant so much to me, being able to talk to, hug, laugh with, the loving arms of my mother,love ones, who have expired,that is what I miss the most, those are the memories I cherish, I had so much material stuff, I don't even remember what I had, If it wasn't sentimental, You Know People Should really Wake Up,and Realize Love, is More Important Than AnyThing In This World, I'm Sorry,I'm in this place today, I call it HeartLand, Much Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the life of me why havent the entertainers banded together and exposed the Media and their owners for all that they are...COMPLETE SCUM BAGS. oH well never mind, the Ruperts of this world are trying to lie straight in their beds. Hope they have nightmares like they have caused you dear victims...

    ReplyDelete