Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Banning Furbies


In 1998, the NSA (National Security Agency) banned Furbies from their national headquarters. It was feared that Furbies would overhear top secret information, which would then be shared with others when the toys began to talk.
 
Furbys are interactive robotic pets with various modes of interaction to which they respond, Furbys are loud and have no off switch (You have been warned!!!) but will go to sleep if you leave them alone for a bit... They also looked downright creepy with those bulging mechanical eyes, and as much as I loved mine, I would often place it outside my room before I went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha they are so cute I want one lol I'll name him Michael hehe...... ♥

    ReplyDelete