Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines day to my babe


I had given up on love, because I kept getting hurt over and over.         

At first I wasn't looking for love.
I wanted no one in my life,
for I had totally given up.
All I wanted was to hide.
I let my guard down,
I never imagined that I
would find all this and more.
I want you to know that
you're my dream come true.

I know in my heart now
that no one else will do.
Happy Valentine's Day Babe
I'm so glad that I met you
 



2 comments:

  1. I wish You LOVE♥ and HAPPINESS♥ You desserve it..EveryOne desserve to find the other beat of his/her Heart♥

    Happy Valentine's Day to YOU(s)♥

    #LOVE you Dear♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be one awful special woman. Wish you all the love that you dream of. GBU
    All the love in the world to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete