Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The owner of my heart

when you think all hope is lost and you feel alone in the world... than think again. if you only knew how my heart overflows with love for you.
You`rè the owner of my heart the rule supreme
i drift feeling as if i`ll never touch the ground again
I'm willing to give you my all
and expect nothing in return.
You stir a passion in me
that roars like thunder's peal
this tempest never fades away
My fever for you,
is burning me up inside
the caring and sensitive way
you touch me
I can't imagine existing in
a world where someone doesn't
love me the way you do.

2 comments:

  1. I Love also.. in this way..
    A Passion burning me inside.
    A Deep LOVE who hurt sometime
    Difficult to live it, in dayly,
    In having only a half of a Heart.
    My Soul is always screaming at him.
    Months and years are passing away,
    Nothing change this feeling inside.
    Whatever and whoever life will allow me
    To meet.. to live.. to have..
    I know.. deep inside,
    Burning like the flame
    Of this Pur Love growing inside,
    Dazzling me with his rays..
    Each day, I will breath,
    I will have always HIM,
    Living in my Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poems, they are so touching. So true, as I feel the same in my heart. A deep love so pure. Time will not erase, the love I have in my heart for an angel in disguise. He has taught me much, and continues to do so everyday. His name is written in my heart, to stay until time is no more, but the love will not subside, for an eternity will I hold him dear and treasure this love above all others.

    ReplyDelete