Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wandering In The Dark

My soul craves for your love.
My heart screams in agony
Some thing inside me growls loud
I was a lonely wanderer, searching for a place to belong
my aching heart is killing me, I cannot smile
our memories flowing through my mind
holding back as a tear hits the pillow
you're the best thing I've ever had,
I never thought I could be this sad
It feels like a wound that won’t stop bleeding
I was indecisive and that's a fact..
such a coward to take the risk..
so scared to get out of my league
I feel so heavy, really tired of what
I’m carrying right now.
I am lost, trying to understand…
I want you back, I really do

4 comments:

  1. who ya missing>? hopefully not the one you banned


    Jruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful as always!
    like i said before, goodluck honey!
    Love for you!♥

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your poetry...very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My soul craves for your love."...??...

    YOU ARE Michael...please...
    I can´t fell he...


    L.O.V.E

    * Michaela *

    ReplyDelete