Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Who's Bad ???


You wanna be startin’ somthin’. Your butt is mine. Get his ass dead or alive. He’s just a bitch baby. Tongue became a razor. Stop fuckin with me, make me wanna scream. Your throwing me in a class with a bad name. I’m tired of the injustice. Your preachin’ bout my life like you’re the law. Throwing stones at me. I know your game. In the devils game. I know your every move. Your no damn good for me. Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me. . I ain’t scared of nobody. Why you wanna trip on me? And bloodshed on the street. You tell me I’m wrong.  Stop pressurin’ me. The lies are disgusting. The whole system sucks. Your bash abusin’ victimize within the scheme. While I keep playin the game.  And with all that I’ve been through, I’m still around. They don’t care. Don’t you ever make no mistake They’d do me for the money. Its all absurd.  And there’s no way you’ll ever get me. The idle jabbers. Cuz they’re backstabbers. Dammit. Why can’t you see that you’ll never ever hurt me. Kick in the back baby. Your just a liar. Through all your lies and silly games. He got shit baby. I’m steady laughin’ while surfacing. Cuz I’m unbreakable.

1 comment:

  1. WTH?, MJ SAID ALL THIS O.O?..he is so bad, i cant hear his words clearly all i hear is hiccups and mumbles, but the truth is out lol
    MJ IS BAD THATS A FACT, HE GOT THE GOOD BOY IMAGE, BUT A TRUE THUG ON THE INSIDE, HE WASNT AFRAID OF NOTHN!, THATS AWESOME!..thats my baby!

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete