Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Be mine...


The cracks run along my face in jagged lines
Giving the venom contained truth
Hair black as ebony, skin white as snow
Her true love's kiss frees me from sleep
Interrupted by my soul smiled and shared a wink
Why can nothing be clear this unclear future
That haunts my dreams Shards of my reflection, in my skin
Like a fading painting I evaporate losing myself in the mystic shadows of life
A formless power makes you comfortable in the biting cold
My brightest glance of pride and power
My freedom that rests into whatever I do
My freedom to share the rest of my live together with you
The dark shadows vanish, shimmer glimmer rise and shine
from this day Jasmine your forever mine

7 comments:

  1. your poem is so amazing!I wish for you and your Jasmine all the best!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Love find always his way.
    Sweet Aladin..Love has found you.
    I'm happy for you my Friend,
    And all the happinesses, I wish you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww this is cute, this girl real lucky, and if she treat you bad go for a carpet ride and throw her a$$ off lol...that'll teach her a lesson and wishes she had a genie lol...
    Well good luck in your relationship im happy for you..take care!

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve love and joy .. blessings..<3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you my Aladdin with all my heart ~ your Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you with all my heart Jasmine.. You're my everything for now until eternity... Your Alladin

      Delete
  6. "Why can nothing be clear this unclear future" - good question... I ask it so many times in my life....
    Thanks for so amazing words.... Be happy dear friend and loved...

    ReplyDelete