Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sherlock Holmes vs Michael Jackson: Mystery or Coincidence in a Resolved Case? (Part 1 of 6)


I love the mystery, detective stories, the books,the novels the films thrillers especially the classics 
Alfred Hitchcock's thrillers 
I am passionate of mysteries I have always been intrigued by stories of this kind; they have fascinated me since a was a child. I suppose that all of us, we have seen or read or heard something about one of the most famous mythical legendary investigators...
I refer to Sherlock Holmes-


I will now do a small introduction before to get to the point and explain to you all the reasons why I am talking just about all this - ( Hold on,we will get there )


The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
it is a television series produced by Granada Television between 1984 and 1995 in which were later added other new small series between 1986 and 1994 
In total, of 60 stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, they were adapted for the screen 41 of them, of which thirty-six in episodes of 50 minutes and five special episodesby one hour and a half.


The series are based on the character of Sherlock Holmes, created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and interpreted from the actor Jeremy Brett ( who will die at age 61 in 1995, crushed by a heart attack )


Some people, who worked with him, revealed that Jeremy Brett was about to retire from the character Sherlock Holmes just 'cause he was suffering from bipolar disorder


-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Edinburgh, May 22, 1859 - Crowborough, July 7, 1930)
The entry in which his baptism is recorded in the register of St Mary's Cathedral in Edinburgh gives "Arthur Ignatius Conan" as his Christian name, and simply "Doyle" as his surname. It also names "Michael"(an analogy) Conan as his godfather.
He was a writer, doctor and Scottish poet considered, along with Edgar Allan Poe, the founder of two literary genres: the yellow and the fantastic. In particular, Conan Doyle is the founder of the subgenre known as "yellow deductive", made ​​famous by the Sherlock Holmes character of the investigator, the production of the writer, however, ranging from science fiction adventure novel, the supernatural to historical themes.


In 1890 Conan Doyle studied ophthalmology in Vienna, and moved to London, first living in Montague Place and then in South Norwood. He set up a practice as an ophthalmologist. He wrote in his autobiography that not a single patient crossed his door. 
This gave him more time for writing, and in November 1891 he wrote to his mother: "I think of slaying Holmes... and winding him up for good and all. He takes my mind from better things." His mother responded, "You won't! You can't! You mustn't!"
But in the end, he "did" ( stay tuned , there is a BIG *surprise* about it ...)


-In December 1893, in order to dedicate more of his time to what he considered his more important works (his historical novels), Conan Doyle had Holmes and Professor Moriarty apparently plunge to their deaths together down the Reichenbach Falls in the story "The Final Problem" 
Sherlock Holmes "The final problem " Here the episode part 1 http://youtu.be/2pXKqGwF5Lg


[Just looking at this episode and to the others connected with this one, my attention was captured by some analogies connections and similarities between the Michael Jackson dead Hoax - and Sherlock Holmes.





1 comment:

  1. I watched part 1-6, yes I see the similarities, it wasn't my plan,to watch all 6 parts, but once I started watching I could not stop, because I needed to know what would happen next, now that's funny, that's the thing with me, when watching mysteries,and suspense, in part 2, I found a statement Holmes, made to be very Interesting,0:45-1:15, there were other similarities but this one, seem to really stick out to me, because I've heard it somewhere before, Love You

    ReplyDelete