Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wish I Could Reach Out and Hug You

Innocence, Tenderness, Caress, Hope, Joy of Living, Beauty, Purity ..
So many words.. feelings and insouciance..
Who makes grow safely ..
I love you CHILDHOOD.

We enter this world in complete Innocence ...
Tenderness and caresses.. we live our Childhood ...
Hope, Joy of life .. we exalts Adolescence ...
One word of Love.. and we reborn..
Beauty and Purity of Love, in flowering...

Offers me flowers,
I'll open my heart.
Show me.. Love,
I'd say.. "Forever".

I lOvE
To love you
My LoVe.

1 comment:

  1. The Love Of Childhood, Is Something More Should Embrace, It's really such a wonderful, and amazing time in life, pureness, and innocents of Heart, You find so many children,who are forced to grow up before their time, which I find to be really sad, because they miss out on all the wonderment, of growing imagination, that stun the grow of their future dreams, that is one of the reasons so many of our children, are rushing to grow up today, because the wonderment of childhood, is being taking from them in so many ways, they see growing up as a way out. I absolutely Love This Piece, Thanks For Sharing, There's a lesson we all can learn, when it come to children, stop killing the imagination of our children, with corruption,& the to busying, to nurture, the Love and Innocent imagination, that resides within our children. Love You

    ReplyDelete