Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, March 4, 2013

March 5 believe

MARCH 5 2009
“I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. This is it. I just want to say that these will be my final performances in London. This will be it. “When I say ‘This Is It’ I really mean this is it. I will be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is the final… the final curtain call, okay – and I will see you in July. I love you – I really do, you have to know that. I love you so much – really. From the bottom of my heart.”

BRING BACK LOVE INTO THE WORLD... Love is important; love each other we are ALL one... Take care of the planet, we have 4 years to get it right or its irreversible, the damage is done!
I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO GIVE... What did he mean by this? He obviously knew something and was gonna share it with the world... "THIS IS IT!"

4 years later,....

MARCH 5 2013



BELIEVE!!!
There's no such thing as a coincidence
4 concerts
4 years

http://looking4thetruth77.blogspot.com/2012/10/yin-yang-and-number-four.html

http://looking4thetruth77.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-sparrow-and-number-four.html

1 comment:

  1. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥I♥♥♥♥♥♥♥BELIEVE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete