Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Want To Be Free!

I am sad, I am frustrated
My world is falling apart
People are trying to control me
Society is trying to control me

No way I want to let them control me!
I am me,
I am human,
I have a mind.
I have my own wish to live and create my own future.
I will not allow this sticky, nasty, mindcontrol control me, peope around me or the society

Now my mind is awake.
Now I can think.
Now I can break free.

I want the future to be freedom from control.
Freedom from this top level of mindcontrol.
People are playing tricks on us,
pretending we are in danger.
Yes they are right. We are in danger, of them!
They kill people, bomb places and scare people!

There are no implants in us, there is no possibility to gauge us.
They play with our minds and are part of our mind.
How we think and how we act.
We all want to be good citizens.
They do not want us to question the system and say Thank you!

They are watching us whatever we are doing, what we eat, what we think and what we see!!!!
I want to be free!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Michael's pet snake Muscles toying with the mouse. There comes a moment in one's life of whether we succumb to fear or walk up to the Demon. Now that's Freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking back, I trust you have embraced what had stifled you and are now walking in joy and freedom <3

    ReplyDelete