Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Song Is A Story

I soaked it in blood The melodramatics tonight...They'll be my spotlight
Come watch me bury a ghost that never may be We're all addicted to the danger zones
Passing through all the wrong signs Keep giving but we forgot. There goes my last breath Out of me and into you
Through your lips and into another Betrayer - Aren't we all?

There's nothing to hold onto not even hope
I'm holding on and there's nothing there I believed in Love so blindly It's going to be the death of me

He let go of the beautiful And she let go of her life
Their child ran through soft grasses so green
But all that innocence turned to bloodshed

The last note left behind I'll take your mistakes to hell They'll die by my side
Darling, take my last breath with out first kiss.

A precious lie that never grew Yet the truth they never knew Somewhere on the battlefield Grenades and bullet shells Love bloomed

My feet carry on bare through and through Cement and stone I'm walking over Leaving the tragedies behind This Love, if it can exist It kills and buries me in the wounds

This Love is worth everything Nothing that can be explained You keep me holding onto nothing
It's okay if we both die, it's alright I'll hold your hand in the grave
And I'll push the fires away.

4 comments:

  1. if this is you, this is beautiful ! great ! I LOve you pretty romantic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone has their own song and whether you found your way home back to Love is each one's choice. keep your heart open..

    ReplyDelete