Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beyond Seas of Blue

Now, as we lay there on the beach
Underneath the stars
Her inviting – exciting – emotion
Together we sailed in springtime
To an isle beyond seas of blue
In a valley of dreams
Where I first fell in love with you
Soft sensuous lips touch mine
Starving to taste, smell, touch, hold
And devour all that you have to give
You can cuddle and kiss me
And I don’t need much more
You know me like no one ever has before
You take my heart and make it float in the sky
Fingers entwined, bodies moving in time
Heart pounding to their internal rhyme
In every breath, every step, every beat
With each twist and turn we feel complete
I can’t even explain all these feelings inside
You spin me around like I’m dancing on air
Expressing our love, right through the night
Our bodies come together in pure ecstasy
Thrusting and moaning
You become part of me
I love you my princess.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love that it says this things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I love it, so touching and really heart felt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW this is so beautiful!..i liked it!
    your poetry is really good as always!
    always looking forward to more and more..

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete