Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Highest Mountain

You crossed my path in the weakest time
My darkest hours fear it doesn`t mean a dime
The highest mountain so easy to climb
You saved me from  shriveled and closed from fear of further pain.
You kept me going  after the night of grief and despair,
Weary and bruised to the bone
You stand there In the center of the fire with me
And not shrink back.
You fill my  empty moments.
My deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
My deepest fear is to see you walk away and never will be mine
Every breath, every word, every touch, every thought
I never wanna miss
And promise me. You will never leave my side

2 comments:

  1. promise! i will never leave you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!..your love for your girl is real cute!
    one thing watch out for grammar, that messes up the flow..(clime=climb),otherwise perfect!
    good job honey! :)

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete