Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Forever More

Can it be I stayed away too long.   Looking over my photographs. This time gonna do my best to make it right. Never have I ever been so sure. Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look. Take me back. Oooh. You know I can’t get away from you girl. I was wandering in the rain. Every night she walks right in my dreams. . Alone she lays waiting. All alone wishing on stars. I was alone in the dark when I met ya. Do you remember. One day in your life.  Just because you know I love you so much. Your not like anybody I ever knew.  Your love is magical, that’s how I feel. This life don’t last forever (hold my hand). Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine. Cause this time of ours is borrowed. Tell the angels no I don’t wanna leave my baby alone. When the world is on your shoulders . When your down and troubled.  No matter how hard.  When this old world gets you down. Don’t walk away. My life will never be the same. . Everybody’s somebody’s fool. Maybe you and I can’t do great things. Looking in my mirror. We’re takin over. I’m gonna make a change. They say I’m different. Nation to nation. We’re on a mission. Love is here. Love, love, love, love. One, Two, Three, Four. Girl close your eyes . Can you feel it. Sun comes up on this new morning. . My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars. I’ve got sunshine. I took my baby. I’m headed for the border. Looking out. I’m gonna tell your boyfriend. Bad new, bad news. I don’t need no dreams when I’m by your side. There’ll be no darkness tonight. Ooh my honey. Hold me. Our love’s in motion.

2 comments:

  1. A poem does with lyrics Michael ............. beautiful! very good job <3 L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always love it!
    this girl probably got a bobble head i swear! lol
    its very lovely and sweet!

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete