Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, February 24, 2012

Once In A Lifetime

Creatures of darkness prowling the night,
I'm safe in your arms, as you hold me tight
I saw in you, my missing piece.
how eager I am to be near you.
For I believe, you're my destiny.
To you I offer, the best of my heart
happiness, joy, trust and surprise,
respect, love and lack of despise.
One soft smooth touch,
Then your voice in my ear.
My world was missing the clouds and the sun,
and also the stars and the moon.
I thought I would only be lonely in life,
but now I'm a complete a pair.
My heart is racing and my mind aches
Looking at you is all it takes
I close my eyes and feel your soul
This is the place I have always missed
You’re in my thoughts day and night
I want to be a part of you
I want to be a part of your life
I’m putting all my trust in you
I`m falling i`m in love with you

5 comments:

  1. The beauty your words bring to vision, are from heaven above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks so much for sharing i love your writings <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is so beautiful...
    LOVE IT!!

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh my God...

    is you.

    L.O.V.E

    * Michaela *

    ReplyDelete