Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Thursday, April 12, 2012

starburst in the milky way ... 18+

Tease me, sexy lady
move in those exotic ways
you know will stir my desire.
when my eyes behold
what I cannot touch
and my mouth overflows with your warm essence the tip of my tongue slides up the slippery furrow I feel your body tense
you are swallowed up in the ecstacy of your sexual pleasures soft under my finger tips
Swelling heat in a boiling storm I’m whimpering out your name Whispering ancient songs unsung
Feel my nails scratch your back
Hear me moan in pleasure
Hold me close to your body
Aching body in need, longing
 for your passionate embrace
A kiss for each star in the Milky Way
Making love in the dark
We transcend reality into an extraplanetary world
Of stars and far-distant galaxies
Across the milky way
an explosion of silver and gold
A starburst of eroticism

5 comments:

  1. wow its very HOOOT dear friend.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whispering in the wind..
    "When Love will found me?"

    I need to live and to love..before to die..
    I need to find and to feel..to be loved..

    Maybe.. it's already to late for me..
    I've so hoped..and have so imagined it..
    It seems.. I have only dreams,
    For to find heaven and ecstasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first friend does not lose faith that God will get someone ponra someone is your way.
    And secondly I wanted to ask if you could please post inormacion about Jackson twins
    Joe and Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO THIS IS SEXY! ;)
    I LOVE IT!..

    -MJHEARTDEFINER

    ReplyDelete
  5. True Confessions,Horny Right, It happens to the best of us,who think we have it under control, for me Im a girl so it usually happens right before my monthly cycle, and it really gets hot afterwards, which is very natural,for a woman,unless I read something that turns me on, and this is hot, is there something that I should, understand about this one?

    ReplyDelete