Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blowin' in the Wind

The trade winds soft through the sighing trees
useless as wounded pride
Skinned into the warm embraces
Soft into your defenselessness
Across the years, across the centuries,
Across the oceans, and across the seas
Speak to us in words profound
lost in the gloom of dust and ages
seek no haven in my shadow
When you hear me passing
What surety is there
That we will meet again
your self and the magic
leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide
Rubbing the nakednesses with gloved hands
threats of northern winds die on the desert’s face
old memories of pleasure ancient histories of pain My life ain't heaven but it sure ain't hell
Trunks of secret words Let me float across the sky Til I can rest again Sun, rain, curving sky
i'm the howling wind please set me free

No comments:

Post a Comment