Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, March 10, 2012

God is the greatest artist


Theres so many things in this life
That we can not explain
Hope is not luxury, it is duty
Hope doesn’t mean dream, it is reversed
a raindropp falls on a child's face
Hope is the pillar on which dear
This world is standing without a fear
Take a look inside my heart
I couldn't shield myself from the pain
Love is the gentle touch with a hint of passion and a soft sprinkle of lust
tempt me and tempt me
a release so inviting
take it all, no air
ever so enticing
You freely gave the love
that I so desperately needed
with love so pure, asks nothing in return
we have that, we have salvation

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...Thank you!

    sanmikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poetry.Take a look inside my heart...

    ReplyDelete