Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, March 9, 2012

Michael’s Legacy Keeps Living

Have you noticed how many songs have been released since or right before Michael Jackson’s death, that mention his name? I don’t believe I ever remember an artist that was mentioned that much by so many different artists. Here are 5 such songs. Enjoy!



Kanye West- All Of The Lights ft. Rihanna & Kid Cudi
2:07; “MJ gone, I’m f***ing dead”)
WARNING: Epilepsy Action



Keri Hilson- Knock You Down ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo
(3:55; “This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson”)



Young Money- Bed Rock
(0:13; “She Michael Jackson bad”)



Lil’ Wayne- Mirror ft. Bruno Mars
(2:30; “MJ taught me that”)



Nicki Minaj- Stupid H** (Explicit)
(1:20; “MJ gone, And I ain’t having that”)




No comments:

Post a Comment