Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Friday, March 9, 2012

Michael Has Told Us “I’m Alive”

If you are a Michael Jackson fan at all I am sure you have listened to many of his songs numerous times. But have you really listened? There are a few songs of Michael’s where he actually tells us “I’m Alive”. One of the songs is off the Invincible album, which was released October 30th, 2001. On that album is a song called “Butterflies”. If you listen carefully to the beginning you will hear:
Butterflies
Inside
What a lie
I’m Alive…

Another song that is newer is "Hold My Hand" a duet with Akon, which is off the "Michael" album that was released December 14th, 2010. The first line of the song says:
You
Know
I’m Alive

Do you remember the post on numerology? The discussion of the numbers 11 & 7?
Invincible release date 10-30-2001, 10+30+2001=7
Michael realease date 12-14-2010, 12+14+2010=11
Coincedence? I think not. Lets keep going!!

1 comment:

  1. I heard it clear as day with my own ears! Thank you for sharing & keeping us aware! #LOVE you! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete