Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Invisible

Hidden in a corner
Everything is dark
I see the world around me
But never taking part
My friends just overlook it
I don't think they can see
The thing inside
That is killing me
It tears at my heart and soul
Eating me alive
I want someone to notice
See that I am there
To hold me close and tell me
That they really care
I want them to see that I am sitting here
Confused and so alone
I want someone to help me
The pain inside is cutting me
Like a thousand pieces of glass
Driving deeper into my heart
When I think about the past
I'm tired of looking in the past
But the future doesn't seem to real
So I will sit here
Slowly trying to heal
For I will always be
An Invisible

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem, but so sad... Why be an invisible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRY TO BE VISIBLE!I LOVEYOU. I REALLY DO. AND I DO CARE.I'M HERE ONLY FOR YOU. GOD BLESS YOU MY LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please dont tell me that you are on a bridge at the moment lol (jk)
    this poem was filled with much emotions, idk if it is your feelings or just a poem in general, but i like it!
    If it is your feelings, I care ...honestly..it may sound weird and i am a stranger to you, but i do care, ive came fond of you!, i would so hug you..
    you know when you feel down, you can come talk to me, i could crack some jokes about my mom, they'll bring a smile to your face..
    Smile sweety!..

    p.s God bless you , and i love you too honey!..(from the heart)

    -MJheartdefiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are visible, and will always be visible. I feel the pain in your words. It really breaks my heart to see this happening to you. I am here for you and I will always be by your side. I love you dear, and hang in there we are in all this together and we are united as one. Please don't doubt your self, you are special in every way. Hugs you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have someone to comment here. You are not alone.

    I have a similar feeling. I have been thought I'm to be invisible. I have been so quiet not bothering others. I feel I'm in a vacuum space. No air to vibrate my voice. No sound to make others listen to me. Only sound of silence. Breathe but no air.

    ReplyDelete