Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Experience of a Believer

June 25, 2009


I received news today that Michael Jackson had passed away. I cannot believe it. I am watching the news for every bit of information I can get about him and what had happened to him. I saw the ambulance backing out of the driveway heading to the hospital. I watch continuously to find out all I can. I can’t stop crying, seeing all that is going on.

This just can’t be happening to Michael. I feel as my whole world has crashed around me.

I listen to his music to try and be close to him as possible, because I can’t accept this. I can’t stop crying, this is so hard to take. All I can say is no, no, this can’t be real.

3 comments:

  1. It wasn't happens in this way... Yes, I said it cant be happenning to Him (i've had a message from him in june2005 .. 'to not believe all what they say')...Yes, I've cried since more 2 years, for all they have done to HIM (I've discovered Him, & all i've read make me cried.. I've cried NOT coz he was "gone" just for ALL THEY HAVE DONE TO HIM.. ALL THESE >>>INJUSTICES<<<...but what is weird is.. I didnt knew him before... (I think you know what is my other account...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Injustices like this happened everyday, its only when a person is in the public eye do we see it first hand.
      This is the perspective of a believer....it is an anyonomus believer who allowed us to publish their story

      Love Looking4truth77

      Delete