Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Experience of a Believer


I watch the news and still research videos; I want to know what happened to Michael. I want to know what really happened on the night he died.  I find out that the Coroner’s report was changed from a Cardiac Arrest to a homicide by intravenous injection from another. The drugs that was given to Michael the night he died, to me was so unreal, with the doses of medication that was given and then adding on the Propofol.
I have to know what has happened to Michael, so I can try to ease this pain inside, I try to carry on my daily life but it just is not happening. It seems as if I have to keep the TV on and wait for some kind of news, and for reports of when the Funeral will take place.
Too many things are not right with this, because of all the things that are now being put out on the internet, are so confusing.  The Funeral was put off according to the news; the burial site is a mystery.  A date was named for August 11, 2009, and then put off until September 3, 2009.
I really dread that when that so much. I am still a terrible mess, it getting so hard to get over this, I still have no clue as to why, and that I am having such a hard time letting go.  I can’t bring myself to let it go, for some reason.
                                                                                                     
In October a picture came out with blood on it. Still has price tag on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment