Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Experience of a Believer

Today I watched as the paramedics took the stretcher out of the helicopter, as I watched I thought it was kind of odd, because most bodies I have seen has usually been in a body bag. This body was not in a body bag, it looked like it was wrapped in gauze because the whole outline of the body was visible. It broke my heart into pieces to see Michael’s body being taken to the morgue. I don’t want to think about that.

A video leaked out on the internet of a man running to a gate with a video camera, it was the morticians van that had picked up Michael’s body. Same license plate according to the person videoing, there was a man that looked like a bodyguard helping a man with the same build and black hair like Michael out the back of the van. Can this be true?


I need to watch some of the videos that people are putting out on the internet about Michael. Some says it is not true, Michael is alive and this is all a hoax. But that is what has been told before about other famous artists.

I begin to find the home video’s of Michal and his children, today. I watched for hours and sit and cried my heart out. I just can’t shake this pain and anguish. I am a total mess, I can’t hardly eat, can’t sleep and I just don’t understand why that all this has affected me in such a way.

Maybe it is because of being the same age almost as Michael, and remembering seeing him when he and his brothers first came out on television, and the way that Michael sang had touched my heart, it had a big impact on me as a child. There was something about Michael that had really touched my heart, and I was drawn to him for some reason. It is something that I can’t explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment