Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Monday, January 23, 2012

Experience of a Believer

Watched the news again today, I just can’t believe this is happening. They showed a video of the body in a helicopter. I am not sure what I saw exactly. I saw the stretcher move. What, that does not seem right. Stretchers are supposed to be locked in place. I cannot believe this is true, although I never met Michael; this pain in my heart is too unbearable.

Why has this affected me in such a way, I can’t stop crying every time I see the things that are happening on the news, I feel as if I am in a dream instead of reality. Michael cannot be gone, he just can’t be.

I can’t do what I need to do, because I have to know what has happened to Michael. Why is this pain in my heart so severe? I keep pulling up all his video’s and listen to his music, and feel as if I listen to the music, makes me closer to him somehow, and the tears keep on falling?





No comments:

Post a Comment