Twitter

FOLLOW ON TWITTER... YOUTUBE ... FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Experience of a Believer


I went into a chat room and I really don’t know what I am doing.  I know that I was told to protect Michael with all I have, and this I am trying to do.  But how am I supposed to do that? I don’t know where he would be at. But I have to do all I can, I know he is alive and in my heart. 
I really don’t know about this, because something is pulling me in and as I search for information on Michael, I love everyone, and try to help all of those I meet. I learned that most of the people I have met are looking for Michael.  Some have different reasons than others, but yet they all are here on the internet. 
Chat rooms change, and I don’t know why, because the way I see it is that no matter who comes into a chat, should be paid respect. That is my way of thinking.  I don’t think that if some are not in a little group should they be excluded, because the way I see it is, everyone needs love and being cared for as a person. 
There are many good times in a chat room, to play fun games and people just being themselves, most people you see in a chat room, are so nice and kind, and it would be easy to be fooled by some.  I don’t get it where some people like to cause chaos and trouble, it seems as if you can’t go and chat with friends and be together, without someone causing problems.
There are some that says they know all about Michael and they will give you an opinion, they will tell you who they think are and who isn’t Michael.  I at first believed people really knew, who was who, and then I realized I don’t know, so I still believe and let my heart be the judge of things I don’t know.  There is a lot of things I am trying to figure out.  I love everyone and I try to be nice and kind to all. That is God’s way of doing things; he placed a heart in me that cares for all mankind.  Every living creature on this earth is part of life and I want to learn more. 
I have listened to the messages of Michael and I want to be as loving and kind as he is.  Always giving God the credit for what is within me.  I could not do this on my own.  I take no credit for what I have inside, God placed it all with in my heart and soul.  

1 comment:

  1. I really think we all should focus on Michael's messages, Heal the World, Make that Change, What More Can I Give, We are the World. To search for him on the internet is time we could spend making a difference all over the world in his name and our own. If he is here - great - if he isn't it is still great - Let's not hunt him down like the MEDIA did for so many years and will yet again when he returns.

    ReplyDelete